To utilize the capabilities of space science and technology for the benefits of humanity, national socio-technological development through education, research and training.
To assist participating countries in developing and enhancing the knowledge and skills of their citizens in relevant aspects of space science and technologies in order that such individuals can effectively contribute to national development space programs.
The Center will work with all its capabilities to achieve the following objectives:
1. Develop the skills and knowledge of university employees and other fields such as environment, remote sensing and related sciences to employ their knowledge in sustainable development and comprehensive planning locally and regionally.
2. Providing services to a many countries in science and related fields.
3. Offering a scientific environment for students and researchers of Western Asia region, so they can contribute in the development of their countries in the field of space sciences and technology.
4. Supervising teachers and guide them to develop the curricula in environmental studies and atmospheric sciences to help their students.
5.Develop skills in the field of space communications, especially those related to rural development and disaster mitigation. Construct a network to communicate between professionals, scientists and government institutions to exchange their new ideas and experiences.
6. To enhance the regional and international cooperation in space science and technology and its applications.
7. Explain the importance of space science and technology to the public and showing its use in improving their daily life.